WHERE CAN YOU BUY A NEW, FURNISHED COTTAGE?
FOR UNDER $80,000
At Nith River Campground
Located just a leisurley 20 minute drive from Kitchener-Waterloo.
Our new park model section is now open!
Open during the week by appointment.
Saturday and Sunday 2-4 pm
Call 519 662 3784 to book a tour
PRETTY! PRETTY! PRETTY!
- 21 ft. 2013 Summerland 2100 RB
- Queen size bed with new mattress.
- Dining tip out with table that converts to a second bed.
- Gas stove, oven and hot water.
- Two way fridge, microwave and air conditioner
- Toilet, shower and sink in bathroom and and exterior shower as well.
- Spare tire and attached awning.
- Items included in a sale
Garden ornaments, garden tools, fire pit jack,
- Items not included in a sale
All personal items, tools and games
Asking price $14,500
Included are the pre-paid 2020 fees.
THIS TRULY IS A BEAUTY!!
- 2015 40 ft Forest River Wildwood Deluxe 400 RETS
- 3 slideouts
- 1 king size bed
- Extra large living area with flat screen TV and fireplace
- Full size fridge and dining table with 4 chairs
- Leather couch with pull our bed
- New air conditioners
- Furnace original owners
- Gravel parking pad for 2 vehicles
- Extensive professionally installed deck with hard roof from H&H patio enclosures accented with solar and led lights
- Cook shack with vented BBQ, bar-top fridge and adjoining storage shed constructed with board and batten pine siding
- Landscaped lot with mature trees, raised fire pit and firewood rack
Price includes park fees for 2020
ASKING PRICE $49,999.00
CAVCO MODEL 900005
Standard construction as per company specifications
- Metal bottom board instead of plastic
- 13,500 BTU air conditioner
- 16 gallon gas/electric water heater
- Medicine cabinet master bathroom
- Raised toilet master bathroom
- Night stands in bedroom IPO shelves
- Vertical blind for patio door
- Lineal on all exterior windows
- Exterior vinyl upgraded
- Stainless steel appliances and range hood
- 24 x 10 ft deck with railing and metal pickets
No Furnishings $3,000.00
No Deck $4,500.00
Estimated hydro cost $350 to 500 per year depending upon usage
Estimated taxes per year $350 to 400, per year
2009 COACHMAN CAPTIVA
This cute and cosy 24 ft unit is perfect for anyone who likes to travel or is looking to start camping. It has a queen size walk around bed, 4 pc washroom and full equipped kitchen. The roof was replaced in 2018 but it does need a new awning. Otherwise it is in ready to go condition.
Price for a quick sale at $7,250.00
2014 Coachmen by Forest River – Catalina 293 RKS - $27,500.00
This extremely well maintained unit sits on a treed site at Nith River Campground, a 20 minute drive West of K-W and 15 minute drive from Stratford. Included in the sale price are the following:
- Includes dishes, cutlery, pot/pan, linens and more
- Electric working fireplace
- Large counter tops
- Stove and Oven
- Fridge working
- Wine rack
- Lots of large cupboards
- Electric awning 18” approx..
- Includes tow package
- Electric hoses
- Water hook up hose (new)
Deck: 8 x 24, can be broken into 3 separate pieces
Shed: 10 x 8, good condition on a platform some garden tools and work tools
Some deck furniture
Remaining Seasonal Rent
Purchaser must be approved for seasonal tenancy to leave on site