- Maximum speed in the park is 10 km per hour. STRICTLY ENFORCED
- Only one vehicle per lot is allowed. Extra vehicles must park in assigned areas.
- All vehicles must park parallel in front of their respective site.
- No noise after 11:00 pm.
- If you are a Registered Guest and are having company, they must register at the Park office.
- Properly licensed and insured motorcycles are allowed in the park
- There is to be no car and/or trailer washing in the park. There are to be no oil changes in the park.
- All household garbage must be placed in one of the bins located throughout the park. Recycle bins are available for drink cans and plastics only.
- Pets are welcome but must be on a leash at all times. Owners are required to clean up after their pets. Dogs can run in the field north of the park. If they are found running loose, we will notify the SPCA. Pets must be registered; extra fees apply.
- RV’s must use a 90 degree elbow for sewage disposal.
- Parents are responsible for their children’s behavior. No playing in the laundry room or washrooms. Playground and Laundry room closes at 10:00 pm.
- Place your payment receipts on dashboard for easy viewing.
- Keep all alcohol beverages at your site. If an alcohol, drug or criminal related problem arises, you will be asked to leave without site fee refund.
- Trailers must be heated by propane. Heating with electric heaters requires special permission, subject to extra fees.
- All rules will be strictly enforced. Any breach will result in your departure without refund.
- ***Nith River Campgrounds Ltd. is not responsible for the loss of personal property by theft or damage. Please secure all your belongings and report any vandalism.***
CHECK IN TIME – 2:00PM
CHECK OUT TIME 11:00AM